THE PHARMA ROOM: SURFACE WASH
POWERED BY WEATHERSKIN
SIMPLE, SAFE, AND 100% CLEAN. DISINFECT CARE FACILITIES, HOSPITALITY, LARGE PUBLIC SPACES, BUSINESSES, HOMES, VEHICLES, AND MORE. THE PHARMA ROOM: SURFACE WASH DESTROYS 200+ BACTERIA AND VIRAL PATHOGENS WITH THE FASTEST KILL-RATE IN EXISTENCE (99.9%).
POWERFUL & CLEAN
Safe for Immunocompromised Persons
Zero Residues / No Wiping
No Mixing or Rinsing Required
Kills Bad Odor and Leaves No Scent
Simple and Easy to Use
QUICK & EFFECTIVE
Disinfects approximately: 10,000 SQ.FT of surfaces (an average home or retail location) including walls, floors, ceilings, and any other surface.
Our disinfection services can clean an entire space in under 10 minutes when fogging used to apply*
*actual time and surface coverage may vary depending on equipment, environmental factors, and user setup.
PROVIDE A SAFER ENVIRONMENT
Protect your workspace or home environment with The Pharma Room: Surface Wash. Offer your patrons the same level of disinfection and sterilization demanded by surgery rooms, cancer centers, care facilities, and emergency rooms. Some benefits include:
- Easier and less time consuming then rag wiping down your surfaces repeatedly.
- Minimize the risk of allergic reactions or skin irritations occurring.
- Minimize the waste and transference of germs.
- Save money and time trying to replenish stock or wipes or sprays.
- Leaves no trace residue or film and dissipates fast.
- Carpet and fabric safe. Won’t leave trace residues or discolor.
- It is not a harmful chemical, alcohol or bleach, (yet it’s 8x more powerful).
- Kills odor and fungus and even black mold.
- Immunocompromised person(s) friendly. Safe for use in care facilities.
- Clean out drains and other sources of unpotable water.
INDUSTRIES AND ADDITIONAL USES
- Odor, slime, and microbial control of membrane systems: systems and food and beverage processing.
- Sanitization rinse of food contact surfaces, storage, and utensils.
- Disinfection/sanitization of non-porous, hard surfaces such as walls, ceilings, tiles, floors, windows, and tables.
- Sanitization and deodorization of healthcare, nursing, and morgue facilities.
- Control and prevention of algae, fungi, bacteria, slime, mildew and biofilm contamination in agricultural and horticultural storage areas, work – areas, tools, benches, and walkways.
- Treatment of potable water for human consumption.
- Treatment of water for animal consumption.
- Sanitization of animal confinement, rearing, and holding facilities.
- Sanitization of animal transport conveyances, rail cars, trailers, and vessels.
- Control of odor and slime build-up in animal confinement facilities.
- Treatment of indoor swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas.
- Slime and algae control in ornamental pools and spray fountains.
- Sanitization of water tanks of recreational vehicles, boats, and aircraft.
- Treatment of potable water in tanks of recreational vehicles, boats, and aircraft.
- Sanitization of processing equipment and non-food contact surfaces in dairies, breweries, wineries, and bottling plants.
- Terminal food-contact surfaces sanitizer rinse in poultry, meat, and fish processing plants, dairies, breweries and bottling plants.
- New bottle and container sanitizing spray rinse CIP equipment.
- Terminal sanitizing of surfaces such as tanks, transfer lines, hard nonporous food contact surfaces, food, and beverage processing equipment.
- Odor, slime, and microbial control of food-processing water systems: flume transport, chill water, and water cooling/warming systems.
RAPID KILL: ELIMINATES OVER 200 KINDS OF PATHOGENS
THE PHARMA ROOM’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT LINE IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH:
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- CHFA (Canadian Health & Food Administration)
- CDSA (Controlled Drug & Substances Act)
- FDR (Food & Drug Regulations Act)
- NHPD (Natural Health Products Dept)
- NCR (Narcotic Controlled Regulations)
- ACMPR (Health Canada)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- CaGBC (Canadian Green Building Council)
THE PHARMA ROOM’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT PERFORMANCE TESTING PERFORMED THROUGH:
- ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ULC ( Underwriters Laboratories of Canada)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- AMETEK Brookfield
- INTERTEK Canada
- CSA Canada
Call Us Anytime! (202) 642-3175